yifysubtitles.com YIFY Subtitles is a subtitle site providing subtitles for the latest YIFY releases. YIFY was a popular torrent release group operating the groups official website YTS. YTS domains have shut down permanently in 2015. The brand YIFY is used by many copycat movie/tv shows torrent sites.
Scroll down to see full list of proxy sites.
Can we disclose any information? We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, or other uses.
Third party links At our discretion, we may include or offer services or third party products on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore don’t have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. Membership When you use this Site, you represent that: (a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will update your contact information if it changes so that we may contact you; (c) your use of this website and your use of services on this Site don’t violate any applicable law or regulation; (d) you are 13 years old or older; and (e) you will comply with the principles for on-line conduct and making Contributions (as defined in Section 2 below) to this website, as discussed in Section 2 below. You further represent and warrant that you will comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable Contributions.
2. User conduct This Site may offer other and fora features for communication. You’re entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any of your postings or submissions to this Site (collectively, “Contributions”). When you create or make a Contribution, you warrant and represent that you: Own or have rights to post your Contributions on or through this Site; will not post Contributions that violate our or any other person’s privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyrights) or contract rights; Have complied with any licenses regarding Contributions, agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owning any person that you posted to or through this Site; will not post or submit Contributions that:
(i) are defamatory, damaging, disruptive, unlawful, inappropriate, offensive, inaccurate, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, threatening, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
(ii) incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, including but not limited to, Contributions that promote racism, bigotry, sexism, religious intolerance or harm against any group or individual; or
(iii) contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 13 or exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner; Will not post or submit Contributions that contain advertisements or solicit any individual to buy or sell products or services (other than our products and services); Will not use this website for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, this Site without our express written consent; Will not post or submit Contributions that constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on our or others’ computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to collect information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party; Will not transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this website or the networks or services connected to this Site, including without limitation, hacking into this Site, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications; or Will not impersonate any person or entity, sell or let others use your profile or password, provide identification that is misleading or false or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the proprietary or personal right, of any individual or entity.
3. Grant of License to Us for Contributions We don’t claim any ownership right that you post on or through this website. You continue to retain any rights you might have in your Contributions, including any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions, subject to the license you grant to us below, after posting your Contributions on this website. A license is needed by us so that we may use your Contributions on this website or elsewhere.
By making a Contribution to this website, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive (meaning you’re free to license your Contribution to anybody else in addition to us), fully-paid, royalty-free (meaning that we aren’t required to pay you to use your Contribution), sublicensable (so that we may use third party service providers such as hosted service providers to make this Site available to you and so we may permit you and others to use interactive features on this Site such as embedding other users’ Contributions in third party sites) and worldwide (because the web and this Site are global in reach) license to use, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute the Contribution in connection with this website, our business or the promotion thereof in any media formats and through any media channels currently known or hereafter devised.
4. Grant of License for You to use Contributions for Personal Purposes
4.1 License. We provide you a license to use and copy other users’ Contributions for private, non-commercial purposes subject to the restrictions set forth herein.
4.2 License Restrictions.
4.2.1 Retention of IP Notices. If you download, copy or print a copy of the Materials (as defined in Section 6 below) to your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials.
4.2.2 No Circumvention of IP Protection Mechanisms. You shall not either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or alternative means remove, change, skip, avoid, interfere with, or bypass any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on Contributions or any digital rights management mechanism, apparatus, or other content security or access control measure connected with Contributions or the website.
4.2.3 No Unauthorized Copying, Broadcasting or Screen Scraping. You shall not either directly or via the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means copy, download, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transfer, rent, sub-license, transmit or retransmit Contributions except as permitted in Section 4.1.
4.2.4 No Indexing. You recreate may not create, distribute or advertise an index of any Contributions unless authorized by us in writing.
4.2.5 No Commercial Use of Contributions. You may not build a business utilizing the Contributions, whether or not for profit. Contributions covered by these restrictions include without limitation any text, logos, layout, interface, graphics, photographs, video and audio materials, and stills.
4.2.6 No Derivative Works. Additionally, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on Contributions at all, including montages, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless it is expressly permitted by us in writing. This prohibition applies even if you would like to give the derivative materials free of charge away.
5. Use and Protection of Account Number and Password We may ask you to create a username and password. You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and password, if applicable. You’re responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights All of the content on this Site (“Materials”), the trademarks, service marks, and logos included on this website (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under international conventions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Materials and this Site. You agree that you won’t circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Site or features that: (a) prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or (b) enforce limitations on use of this website or the Materials on this Site. You agree not to access this Site by any means other than unless otherwise authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
7. Our Management of this Site/User Misconduct
7.1 Our Site Administration. We may, but are not required to:
(a) monitor or review this Site for violations of this Agreement and for compliance with our policies;
(b) report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates this Agreement;
(c) refuse, restrict access to or the availability of, or remove or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any Contribution or any portion thereof that may violate this Agreement, the law or any of our policies or are excessive in size or burdensome without prior notice to you; and/or (d) manage this Site in a manner designed to protect our and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of this website.
7.2 Our Right to Terminate Users. Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability deny access to and use of this Site to any person for any reason or for no reason in any respect, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in this Agreement, or of any applicable law or regulation.
7.3 Risk of Harm. Please note there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, including persons who might be acting under false pretenses. Please choose carefully the information you post on this Site and that you give to other Site users. You are discouraged from publicly posting your whole name, telephone numbers, street addresses or other information that identifies you or allows you to be found by strangers or steal your identity. Despite this prohibition, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this Site. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Site.
Copyright Policy You’re solely responsible for the content, including but not limited to photos, profiles information, messages, search results edits, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “submit”) on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other users.
You may not submit content to the Service you not have permission to submit or which you did not create. For submissions to search results pages, you may not submit content that is not compatible with the license used by the particular job of the Service.
You understand and agree that others may, but are not restricted to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from the Service, for any reason or no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and cost for creating copies and replacing any material you supply to the Company or store on the Service or post. When you post content on the Site, you authorize and direct us as we deem necessary so as to facilitate storage and the posting of the content on the Site, to make copies thereof. 9. Modifications Technology and the Internet are rapidly changing. Accordingly, this Agreement may be modified by us from time to time. It is important that you regularly check this page for any announcements about revisions to ensure you are informed of any changes.
10. Non-commercial Use by Users The Site is made available to you only and you may not use the website or any Contributions or Materials in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us in writing.
11. Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). We have not reviewed, and we do not own or operate the Third Party Sites, and cannot review, all of the material, including goods or services, made available. The access to these links on this Site warrant doesn’t represent or imply that we endorse any materials or any Third Party Sites, opinions, goods or services available on them. Third party materials used by means of the Third Party Sites or accessed through may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
12. Disputes Between Users You are responsible for your conduct. You agree that we maynot be responsible. 16. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Contributions you post to this website, your use of this Site, Contributions, or Materials in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
17.1 Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between us and you regarding the use of this Site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements between you and us related to the subject matter hereof.
17.2 Independent Contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship of any kind between us and any user.
17.3 No Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is between you and us. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
17.4 Section Titles. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no contractual or legal effect.
17.5 Non-Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
17.6 Severability. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision or part of a provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
17.7 Assignment. You may not assign your rights we may assign our rights under this Agreement.
Full list of YIFY Subtitles Proxy Sites:
|– No proxies yet|
Note: Some proxy sites may be outdated or just non-working. In that case please contact us and we will remove old domains. Also if you meet any alive domain that proxy particular torrent site, please leave a link in comments and we will check & add your url to the list.