torrent-shara.org Torrent-Shara is private russian tracker.
Scroll down to see full list of proxy sites.
Torrent-Shara.ORG does not contain any illegal information, only hash-sums of files freely available on the network. The site can not be held responsible for the actions of users. This resource is completely anonymous – IP addresses and user actions are not saved. The site does not provide electronic versions of works, but is engaged in indexing files located in file-sharing networks. All rights to works belong to rightholders. If you are the copyright holder of a work indexed by our search engine and do not want the link to it to be in our catalog, write to us on E-Mail: [email protected]
To begin with, hundreds of people, different religions and views communicate on the site, and they are all full visitors to our site, so if we want this community of people to function and we need rules. We strongly recommend that you read these rules, it will take you only five minutes, but it will save us time and help make the site more interesting and organized.
To begin with, on our site you need to behave respectfully to all visitors to the site. Do not insult to the participants, it is always superfluous. If there are complaints – please contact the Admins or Moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors is considered to be one of the most serious violations and is severely punished by the administration. We strictly forbad racism, religious and political speech. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for the desire to make our site more polite and friendly.
The site is strictly prohibited:
– messages that are not relevant to the content of the article or to the context of the discussion
– insult and threats against site visitors
– in the comments are prohibited expressions containing profanity, humiliating human dignity, inciting ethnic strife
– spam, as well as advertising of any goods and services, other resources, media or events not related to the context of article discussion
Let’s respect each other and the site to which you and other readers come to talk and express your thoughts. The site administration reserves the right to delete comments or comments, if they do not comply with these requirements.
If you violate the rules you may be given a warning. In some cases, you may be given a ban without warning. On issues of banning to write to the administrator.
An insult to administrators or moderators is also punishable by a ban – respect someone else’s work.
To download torrents, you first need torrent-client – a special program that can work in torrent-networks. Clients are very much and under different platforms:
– Opera, this browser, since version 9.0, supports the jump of torrents
– BitComet is a popular client with a friendly interface
– Azureus, a cross-platform client written in Java. Frequent choice of those who create torrents
– μTorrent, simple enough, intuitive, but at the same time functional client
– BitTorrent, the original client from the creator of the BitTorrent protocol
– FlashGet, download manager, knows how to work with torrents, starting with version 1.80 Beta 1
– Shareaza, a multi-client that can work in BitTorrent / eDonkey / Gnutella
Secondly, regardless of the client, you need to have a torrent file, a special file with the extension “.torrent” (the size is usually 50-100 kbyte) inside which is recorded service information on the file being distributed, the tracker on which it is located, the size, the checksum And so on.
Full list of Torrent-Shara Proxy Sites:
|– No proxies yet|
Note: Some proxy sites may be outdated or just non-working. In that case please contact us and we will remove old domains. Also if you meet any alive domain that proxy particular torrent site, please leave a link in comments and we will check & add your url to the list.