riperam.org Riper (Riper.AM) is a Russian torrent site for movies and mostly Russian TV series.
Scroll down to see full list of proxy sites.
Welcome to the torrent tracker Riper.AM. You can download torrent from us without any problem. Torrents for the whole family. Come to settle down – on the left we have the main menu – where you can quickly select the section you are interested in or find out how to download the torrent. In the middle of the latest news tracker, and after them, colorfully designed novelties of movies, games, music and other torrents that you can download from us for free. Register and you will be available new features, such as the ability to download torrents without expectations, chat, and many other functions.
Download the torrent from the Torrent tracker. Films, serials, music, games, software, books, all new items just for you» (hereinafter “we”, “our”, “Riper.AM” – torrent download Torrent tracker. Films, serials, music, games, software, books are all new to you only “,” riperam.org “), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to them, please, do not visit or use the forums
Riper.AM – Torrent download from Torrent tracker. Films, serials, music, games, software, books are all new to you only. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and will do our best to notify you of this, however it would be prudent for you to regularly review this text for changes, as using the conference “Riper.AM – Torrent Download from Torrent Tracker. Films, serials, music, games, software, books are all new to you only »after updating / correcting the terms means your agreement with them.
These Rules are designed to organize communication in this forum. The rules are binding for all those present at the forum.
Administration reserves the right to edit and delete user messages, if these messages do not meet the basic requirements and topics of this forum.
The administration reserves the right to disconnect from the forum persons who violate the Procedure and Rules.
In addition, the Administration reserves the right to change these Rules. In this case, this will be additionally reported in the Forum News.
Registration is an integral part of the presence on the forum. Passage of registration automatically indicates your agreement with the following Resource Rules. If you do not agree with these Terms, please write to the Administrator of the forum. It deactivates your account.
Please note, if the name you chose to participate in the forum:
– repeats the already existing or violates the rules of decency and morality (such Nicks as: Hitler, Allah-Akbar, Shokha, Pahan, containing religious terms, etc.)
– bears advertising sites
– contains profanity
– similar to the degree of confusion with the moderator or admin, or the name of one of the forum groups
Your account will be deactivated without warning.
In addition, do not choose yourself avatars that contain obscene images that mimic ranks on the forum or copying the avatar of Administrators or Moderators.
The User undertakes not to transfer to his / her personal data his / her personal data received during registration (login and password, pass) for entering / identifying to the resource and is fully responsible for the loss, loss, disappearance or otherwise transfer of personal data, as well as the consequences associated with this data Action.
2. Limitations on the forum.
All participants of this forum are prohibited from:
2.1. To offend the forum participants in any form (It is forbidden to display any rudeness, threats, personal insults and obscene statements, including in a latent form, both regarding legal entities and specific individuals). Participants must respect a respectful form of communication.
2.2. Use in communication on the forum with abusive expressions and words, including in a veiled form.
2.3. To engage in overclocking and multiplication off-topic.
2.4. Create themes with names that do not explain briefly its essence: “help”, “problem” and the like.
2.5. Publish crack, serial numbers, etc. In the clear.
2.6. Write advertising texts and commercial messages.
2.7. Do business with the help of a resource.
2.8. Use the forum as a mail board for private messages addressed to a specific participant (there is mail for this).
2.9. To manifest racial, national, political and religious hostility, to propagandize terrorism, extremism, drugs and other topics that are incompatible with the generally accepted laws of morality and decency.
2.10. Refer to other network resources, especially if there is a distribution on this forum (exceptions may be links to information, a home page or a description of the program / movie, as well as samples and screenshots). Attaching direct torrents to the content of direct labels / advertising of third-party resources is also prohibited.
2.11. Use in communication on the forum language other than Russian, and a font other than Cyrillic. The forum has built-in Virtual Russian keyboard and translit, in addition, on the Internet there are a number of similar services, if our does not suit you for some reason. Moderators and Administrators have the right to edit or delete messages written in a language other than Russian, and a font other than Cyrillic, without warning.
2.12. Publicly make claims and discuss the actions of the Moderator or the Administrator. A forum participant who disagrees with the actions of the Moderator may express his disagreement to the Moderator by mail or in a personal message. If there is no answer from the Moderator or the answer is unreasonable, in the opinion of the participant, the latter has the right to send correspondence with the Moderator to the Administrator. The final decision is made by the Administrator. This decision is final and not negotiable.
2.13. With less than 2 weeks of experience, join the Release Groups.
2.14. Edit / delete the comments of the Moderator or Administrator.
3. Restrictions on the tracker.
All those who create the distribution (uploading the file for the public download) are obliged to control the content of this distribution in terms of quality (for example, lack of sound in movies, undefined protection in programs, inoperability of the program, etc.).
All participants of the hands on this tracker are prohibited:
3.1. Create and post a download for distribution, duplicating what already exists on Riper.AM Duplicating is considered not differing in either content or quality of information.
3.2. Place for distribution a distribution that does not have a Russian-language sound transfer, with the exception of the following sections Without Translating ”
3.3. To create and post for distribution a distribution containing documentary shootings of scenes and objects that violate the social norms of morality, various Databases and other materials that are not available for free legal access, etc.
3.4. Create and post for download a distribution, the torrent of which is registered on another tracker.
3.5. Close the channel for feedback. It is necessary to maintain the ratio of the amount of information sent to the volume downloaded more than 0.3. After the download is finished, stay on the distribution until the next 3-4 uploaders appear. It is also forbidden by technical, software or other means and methods to prevent file sharing and distort statistics of data exchange between users of the resource (cheating). It is forbidden to discuss such methods. In the event of violations, your account may be deactivated without notice.
3.6. Use any upload managers to download the torrent.
3.7. Unauthorizedly reload the torrent file in the moderator’s closed distribution without eliminating the reasons for which the distribution was closed. And also, in the interests of tracker users, authors are not allowed to delete the registration and torrents of verified releases.
The decision on the compliance of distribution to these requirements is made by the Moderator and / or the Administrator. In their authority to edit, move, close or delete the distribution.
3.8. It is forbidden to spread distribution on other trackers without specifying the group name, group banner and direct link to our site, all who violate this rule will be deleted account and banned ip address, without the possibility of recovery.
The administration has the right not to explain, for what particular distribution and on what site the user was banned.
4. Moderators and Administrators.
– Moderators are selected from among the most active and competent users of the resource.
– The moderator can be transferred to the User category if there is no active moderator activity for two months or more.
– Moderators monitor compliance with the Forum Rules.
– The moderator can edit or delete the user’s message if he deems it necessary.
– The moderator can close the topic, if the topic has lost relevance, if the participants deviated from its essence or for other reasons.
– The moderator can move the topic to the most appropriate category.
The specified actions can be carried out also by the Administrator.
5. The avatar and the signature of the forum participants must also comply with the following points:
– The total weight of images contained in the signature should not exceed 150 Kb.
– Content: inadmissible violence, threats (on a demographic, national, religious or political basis), profanity (profanity, callousness, rudeness, etc.), debauchery (pornography), discrimination in any manifestations, texts and images of advertising or commercial Nature, imitation ranks / ranks of this resource, as well as images of provocative persuasion, incl. Using Nazi symbols.
– Animation: strongly flashing signatures are prohibited (the degree of blinking is determined by the administration).
– The signature under your messages can not be used to create links to any network resources.
– Content: inadmissible violence, threats (on a demographic, national, religious or political basis), profanity (abusive language, callousness, rudeness, etc.), debauchery (pornography), discrimination in any forms, drug propaganda, commercial advertising and Promotional texts, imitation ranks / ranks of this resource, the intentional similarity with the avatar’s members of the administration, as well as images of provocative persuasion, incl. Using Nazi symbols.
– Animation: strongly flashing avatars are prohibited (the degree of blinking is determined by the administration).
If you violate the Rules concerning the signature or avatar, then you may be prohibited from displaying them without warning.
ABOUT THE SITE
Internet resource (site) Riper.AM – Download torrent with Torrent tracker. Films, serials, music, games, software, books are all new to you only (hereinafter – Resource) is an Internet site that allows users to share information with each other By the bit-torrent protocol, as well as in free form, and providing means for monitoring the integrity of transmitted information (via hash files).
1. ABOUT THE USER AGREEMENT
This CUSTOMER AGREEMENT will be effective after clicking the “I Agree with these conditions” button at the bottom of the page and the Resource is in use all the time. The USER AGREEMENT can be changed by the Administration without any notification to the users. The new version of the PS comes into force after 3 (three) days from the date of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the USER AGREEMENT.
2. TERMS OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The user explicitly agrees that he uses the Resource at his own risk.
The User knows and agrees that the Resource is dealing with materials and data created by third parties and posted on the Internet on their computers and / or servers. The content and safety of these materials can not be controlled by the Resource Administration, therefore the latter is not responsible:
– for the content of materials received by the User as a result of the use of data from the Resource, their possible inconsistency with the current legislation or offensive nature;
– for the consequences of the use, use or non-use of the information received;
– for the possible inconsistency of the results obtained with the use of the Resource, the expectations of the User;
– for any damage to the User’s equipment or software resulting from the use of the Resource;
– for lack of possibility to use the Resource for any reasons;
– for the consequences that may result from the distribution of illegal or unlicensed software and audio / video products, as well as other materials or data affecting the rights of third parties.
Under no circumstances shall the Resource be liable to the User or third parties for any loss, damage or expense incurred in connection with this Resource, its use or inability to use, including lost or lost profits.
The User undertakes not to transfer personal data obtained by registration from other persons (registration and password) for entry / identification to the resource and is fully responsible for the loss, loss, disappearance or otherwise transfer of personal data, as well as for the consequences associated with this act. The Administration of the Resource is not responsible for the actions of third parties using the User’s personal data.
The user is informed that unused for a long time accounts are deleted and can not be restored.
The Resource Administration does not have any obligations to ensure confidentiality with respect to the information provided to its Users, although it takes all possible measures to this, unless there is an agreement on the reverse or corresponding requirements of the current legislation.
The responsibility of the Resource does not include the control of the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users via the bit-torrent protocol, internal transfer of information in the form of various links, texts or archives), determining the ownership or legitimacy of the transfer, Reception or use of this information.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE USER’S RESOURCE.
When using this resource, the USER does not have the right, and agrees with this:
– to place hash-files (torrents) of data containing viruses or other computer programs of known malicious activity, files or programs designed to violate, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or programs for unauthorized access, and serial numbers to Commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for obtaining unauthorized access to paid resources in the Internet As well as post links to the above information;
– place hash-files (torrents) of any messages that violate the laws of Sweden;
– send unauthorized email messages of advertising type (junk mail, spam) to the e-mail addresses indicated on the site;
– copy and use for commercial purposes any information obtained through this resource, violating the rights of other Users or that may cause them direct material or moral damage;
– place links to Web resources whose content is inconsistent with Swedish law;
– impersonating another person or representative of the organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including for the employees of the Administration, for the owner of the Resource.
4. OPERATIONAL GUARANTEES
Access to the Resource is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either direct or indirect.
In particular, the Administration of the Resource does not guarantee the operability of the site and its separate sections, and the operability and reliability of the links placed on it by its Users.
The resource is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from: the use or inability to use the service; Unauthorized access to your communications.
5. RESOURCE ADMINISTRATION RIGHTS.
The Resource Administration has the right to deny access to the Resource to any User or group of Users without explaining the reasons for their actions and prior notification.
The Resource Administration has the right to change or delete links to information, hash-files (torrents), graphic, sound and other data posted by Users on the Resource, without prior notification and explanation of the reasons for their actions.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES. The user agrees that all possible disputes over the AGREEMENT ON USE will be resolved according to the norms of the law of Shvets.
The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection can not be applied to the use of the Resource, since it does not provide reimbursable services.
The resource does not establish with the users of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, as well as any other relations not directly described in the AGREEMENT ON USE.
Inaction on the part of the Resource in the event of a violation by the User or a group of Users of the USER AGREEMENT does not mean that the Resource promotes the User or the Group of Users in such actions.
Inaction on the part of the Resource in case of violation by the User or a group of Users of the USER AGREEMENT does not deprive the Resource of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests later.
Full list of Riper Proxy Sites:
|– No proxies yet|
Note: Some proxy sites may be outdated or just non-working. In that case please contact us and we will remove old domains. Also if you meet any alive domain that proxy particular torrent site, please leave a link in comments and we will check & add your url to the list.